Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Punta Cana

I went to my first all-inclusive resort this past weekend.  It was great for so many different reasons.  Number 1-unlimited food, Number 2-air conditioning(first night to sleep in AC in six weeks!), #3-the beach, #4-the pool.  I did all of these things plus I did trapeze for the first time.  I don’t know why the resort offers trapeze lessons for guests, but they do and I had to try it.  The green/blue shade of the water was especially beautiful.  The bus ride took about 4 hours, but it’s off season for the resort so we got a great rate.  Lots of pictures below J

The view when I first walked in the resort!

Barcelo Punta Cana Resort


unlimited food!

dining room

the view from my chair

lounging by the pool

my room is in the background behind this little hut

beautiful water

Caribbean Sea


before dinner Saturday night
trapeze!


so fun!

not sure what I'm doing

graceful landing

No comments:

Post a Comment